Here is How To Upload Proof Of Rank On The NTC Portal as well as other details on the NTC Portal. The National Teaching Council (NTC) has asked all teachers to revisit the NTC portal to upload their proof of rank. Earlier this year all in service teachers were directed to register for automatic generation of numbers without any exams being written.
This is to aid provision of license to all in service teachers. All teachers note that without your rank being uploaded, you cannot be given a license and therefore it is mandatory for every in-service teacher to partake in this exercise.
- NTC Opens Registration For All Teachers To Get A License Without Taking Exams
- NTC Registration For All In Service Private And Public Sector Teachers
- NTC Certificate Request Procedures
- Detailed NTC Registration Procedures
- Reasons Why You Cannot Access NTC Exams Results
How To Upload Proof Of Rank And Update Details On The NTC Portal
If you already have an account on the NTC portal then continue from the step below. If you are new to the NTC portal Kindly follow the procedures below to update your details on the NTC portal:
- First Log on to https://tpg.ntc.gov.gh
- Then Enter your credentials (Email and Password)
- Afterwards an authentication code will be sent through the email you used in logging in (open your email accounts and check in the spam folder) Copy and paste the authentication code in the required area to authenticate your account.
- Then Select continue to profile set-up
- At the personal information dashboard, scroll downwards to select YOUR RANK AND YEAR OF FIRST PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Then Navigate to your FILES and upload you’re your PROOF OF RANK and FIRST PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION.
- Your Files must be in a pdf format.