Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section.
About CDCFIB Career Portal
- CDCFIB is an abbreviation form of “Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board”.
- The CDCFIB is the federal government agency that provides services and personnel such as firefighters, immigration officers, prison officers, and port security officers in Nigeria.
- www.CDCFIB.Career portal is used for Civil Defence Recruitment, Fire Service Recruitment, Immigration Recruitment, Prisons Service Recruitment, and Ports Authority Recruitment as well as career improvement services for CDCFIB staff.
- The www.CDCFIB.Career Career portal is the online portal used for paramilitary recruitment in nigeria.
https://cdcfib.career Portal Application Requirements
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 to 30 within the application year
- Candidates must possess WASSCE and HND or BSc
- You must have an NYSC certificate.
- Female applicants must have a height of 1.65m
- Male applicants should have a height of 1.68m
- An email address and residential address.
https://cdcfib.career Application Portal
- First visit the the CDCFIB Career Portal: www.CDCFIB.Career Portal
- The click on your preferred position
- Read the requirements for the position and its application instructions
- Then click on the apply button
- Then enter your Email address and Password to create an account
- A verification email will be sent to your email address
- Then access the verification link in the email address
- The CDCFIB Career application form will show, fill the application form with your personal and education details such as your name, address, national ID, educational qualifications etc
- Afterwards upload your educational certificates, N.Y.S.C Certificate etc
- Finally click on the submit button to complete the application process and print the application summary page and submit at the physical screening session centers when screening is due.
https://cdcfib.career Shortlisted Candidates Portal
- To check CDCFIB.Career Shortlisted candidates, first visit the CDCFIB portal : www.CDCFIB.Career
- Then enter your Phone Number/Email and password
- Afterwards click on the shortlist status section
- Your CDCFIB Application Status would be displayed to determine whether you were shortlisted
When Is cdcfib.career Screening
cdcfib.career Screening Date
- The CDCFIB Screening Date is right after the ongoing recruitment ends
- Note that the exact date and schedule for each candidate will be communicated in text messages and e mail to only shortlisted candidates, to see your screening date as a shortlisted candidate, check the phone number and email address you used during the application process.
- You can also log in to your application portal to check the CDCFIB Screening Date: www.CDCFIB.Career Screening Portal
CDCFIB.Career Aptitude Test Portal
- The cdcfib.career Aptitude test date is within February
- However, the exact date and schedule for each candidate will be communicated in text messages and e mail to only shortlisted candidates, to see your screening date as a shortlisted candidate, check the phone number and email address you used during the application process.
- You can also log into your civil defence portal to check the Civil Defence Aptitude test Date: www.CDCFIB.Career Aptitude Test Portal