Ideas R’us is a Graphic Design and Printing Company. Ideas R’us is seeking to employ an experienced Graphic Designer.
Kindly share this with the whatsapp share button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Apply: Information Technology (IT) Job Vacancies (May Week 3 Onward) : Application Procedures
- Apply: Information Technology (IT) Job Vacancies (May Week 4 Onward) : Application Procedures
- Apply: Information Technology (IT) Job Vacancies (May Week 2 Onward) : Application Procedures
- Apply: Information Technology (IT) Job Vacancies (May Week 1 Onward) – 5 Vacancies : Application Procedures
- Apply: Information Technology (IT) Job Vacancies (April Week 4 Onwards) – 7 Vacancies : Application Procedures
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Qualification and Requirements
- HND in Graphic Design or equivalent with 3 years’ experience
- Proven ability to use design software (Adobe Suites and Corel Draw}
- Portfolio of work showing a wide range of your design abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of the printing industry a plus
- Must be willing to work on weekends and work late hours
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email