Here are the International Justice Mission – IJM Ghana Jobs and how to apply. IJM Ghana is recruiting for 2 attorney positions for Accra and Tamale.
International Justice Mission, Ghana is seeking for a talented Lawyer who will assist in representing victims of child trafficking in investigations and seeking criminal accountability for perpetrators of labor trafficking crimes within the project area.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About IJM Ghana
- International Justice Mission (IJM) is the global leader in protecting vulnerable people from violence around the world. Our global team of over 1,200 professionals are at work in 33 offices.
- IJM is catalyzing a global revolution that will rescue millions, protect half a billion, and make justice unstoppable.
- IJM Ghana partners Ghanaian law enforcement officials to identify and rescue children who have been enslaved in Ghana’s fishing industry on Lake Volta.
- IJM creates customized care plans for each survivor, and we work with government social service agencies and private aftercare providers to ensure children have a safe place to grow in freedom.
- Support Ghana Police and Prosecutors in the investigation and prosecution of child/forced labour trafficking perpetrators.
- Conduct research, brief writing and oral advocacy on behalf of IJM clients.
- Track case-related data on paper and electronic case tracking management systems
- Attend and/or participate in all legal proceedings relevant to assigned cases.
- Maintain accurate and updated documentation of legal proceedings in assigned cases. Perform legal research and draft pleadings as necessary in assigned cases.
- Advise management on internal legal documents, proceedings and organisational risk.
- Carry out additional assignments as directed by the Justice Sector Manager, Country Director, or his/her designee.
- Professional Certificate in Law and a member of the Ghana Bar Association in good standing.
- Then, A degree in Law.
- Two (2) years of experience as a practising attorney.
- Strong critical thinking, legal analysis and oral and written advocacy skills.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft applications. English.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Driver’s License preferred.
- Lastly, Strong legal research and writing skills
- This position requires travel to various regions across Ghana.
- Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed Evident passion to help people suffering injustice and oppression
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send Cover Letter, Resume & “Statement of Faith by E mail to: [email protected]
International Justice Mission Ghana Recruitment Deadline
- Closing Date for application is 28th September, 2022
IJM Ghana Jobs 2022/2023, IJM Ghana Recruitment 2022/2023, International Justice Mission Ghana Recruitment 2022/2023, International Justice Mission Ghana Jobs 2022/2023