Here is the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal and how to apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment for the current year. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Adhoc Staff recruitment portal Login is open and has subsequently commenced accepting applications. This page provides the INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment registration portal, how to sign up and login to apply for INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment exercise which is currently ongoing via INEC portal.
The INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal is now open at www.inecrecruitment.com. Applicants can now submit their credentials online by following the procedures. Here is how to register for INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment for the current year.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
About INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal Login
www.inecrecruitment.com is the official portal where INEC conducts the recruitment for elections. It receives and processes application of applicants.
This article provides detailed steps on how to register on INEC Job portal and apply for the INEC vacancies available.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Application Portal Registration Procedures
- The official portal for INEC Adhoc Staff job recruitment exercise is www.inecrecruitment.com.
- You are to visit the portal and sign up via this link.
- Begin by visiting www.inecrecruitment.com to create an account.
- An activation email will be sent to your account from which you can continue with the application.
- Then check your spam folder you may find it there.
- Fill the application form correctly, providing the necessary information required and making sure you fill the form properly.
How to Sign Up on INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal Portal
- First visit www.inecrecruitment.com
- Then click on the sign up link.
- An activation email will be sent to your email address.
- Then to go to email and click on the activation link sent to you.
- After confirming your email address via the activation link, you will be redirected to INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal where you can submit your application details.
If you have any issues with www.inecrecruitment.com INEC Adhoc Staff Application Portal, kindly drop your comment below and we will try as much as possible to hep you out.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment to the position of Registration Area Officers (RAOs). Click Here to Apply.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications.
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English, and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC, HND, ND, and NCE) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below:
1, Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines
2, NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Must be a Lecturer of a Federal Tertiary Institution or Member of the following Professional Associations (NMA, ANAN, PSN, NSE, NIA, NIQS).
- Federal Government Employees Grade Level 07-09 at State Level possessing a minimum of National Diploma/equivalent.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Qualifications
INEC Adhoc Staff Qualifications For PROFESSIONALS/ EXPERIENCED HIRES
- You must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, the Sciences or Humanities, Masters degree, Professional qualification chartered by legislation, NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate and post-qualification cognate experience is an added advantage.
INEC Adhoc Staff Qualifications For ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER)
- You must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND inSocial Sciences,Sciences or Humanities,and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
INEC Adhoc Staff Qualifications For EXECUTIVE OFFICER (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER)
- You must possess: National Certificate in Education (NCE) or National Diploma with a minimum of 2years post-qualification cognate experience.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Requirements
- You must be a Nigerian Citizen
- You must Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman/ Secretary of his/her local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable
- You must Be computer literate;
- You must Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission
- You must Not be above35years of age for the entry point and 45years of age for the experienced hire
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Job Responsibilities
PROFESSIONALS/ EXPERIENCED HIRES
- You will Work in designated Professional Departments of the Commission as may be assigned.
REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER
- You will be in charge of General Data Management and maintenance of Polling Units records in respect of a given Registration Area.
- You will be in charge of Compiling and update Register/Records of voters in the Polling Units of the Registration Area.
- You will be in charge of Issuing Temporary/Permanent /Duplicate Voter Cards approved by the Commission.
- You will be in charge of Monitoring Electoral Activities and other duties that may be assigned within the Registration Area
How to Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- First visit the INEC Recruitment Portal www.inecrecruitment.com portal login
- Then complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- All applications are to be made online.
- You can use your mobile number as your password to log in to continue your application.
- This is a One-Time Password to your account if it is not yet active/verified. You will have to set a new password afterward to continue
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Application Deadline
- Recruitment is ongoing
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment NOTICE
- The INEC Adhoc Staff DO NOT demand payment to offer employment.
- Do not pay money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise.
- Any candidate found doing either of these would be disqualified or prosecuted.
- Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very careful,
- We Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps stated for Application.
- For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment section.
THINGS TO Note BEFORE APPLY FOR INEC Adhoc Staff RECRUITMENT
- First confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting the application.
- Check to meet all minimum INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment requirements and possess required document for the application.
- Then Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
If you have any questions about INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment, let us know in the comment box below. We will be very pleased to answer you.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2021/2022/2023/2024/2025, INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022/2023/2024/2025, When is INEC Adhoc Staff Recruiting, How to apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Graduate Recruitment, Has INEC Adhoc Staff Started Recruitment for 2022/2023/2024/2025, INEC Adhoc Staff Official Recruitment Portal 2022/2023/2024/2025, INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2022/2023/2024/2025, INEC Adhoc Staff 2022/2023/2024/2025Recruitment Deadline.