Here is the INEC Recruitment Portal and how to apply for INEC Recruitment for the current year. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment portal is open and has subsequently commenced recruitment. This page provides the INEC Recruitment Portal, application requirements and how to apply via INEC Registration portal.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
About INEC Recruitment Portal
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to organize elections into various political offices in the Nigeria.
The INEC Recruitment Portal www.inecrecruitment.com is where applications are accepted for the ongoing INEC job recruitment vacancies, registration is online and you can sign up and apply right now.
The INEC Portal www.inecnigeria.org is set to commence on the official website put in place for the recruitment exercise into Independent National Electoral Commission which is www.inecrecruitment.com.
Recruitment process has been concluded for the first stage and those who applied are waiting for INEC Shortlist. What you need to do now is to wait for the next batch of recruitment.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment of various personnel in the commission for publications.
INEC Recruitment Portal
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) invites applications from qualified candidates for employment to the position of Registration Area Officers (RAOs) on Grade Levels 07 and 08 in the Local Government Areas (LGAs)across the Nigeria and experienced Professionals on Grade Levels 09 -14.
INEC Recruitment Categories
- Professionals or Experienced hires is categorized as Grade Levels 09 -14.II.
- Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer) is categorized as Grade Level 08III.
- Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer) is categorized as Grade Level 07
INEC Recruitment Qualifications
Qualifications For PROFESSIONALS/ EXPERIENCED HIRES – GRADE LEVELS 09 –14
- You must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, the Sciences or Humanities, Masters degree, Professional qualification chartered by legislation, NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate and post-qualification cognate experience is an added advantage.
Qualifications For ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER) –GRADE LEVEL 08
- You must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, Sciences or Humanities, and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
Qualifications For EXECUTIVE OFFICER (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER) –GRADE LEVEL 07
- You must possess: National Certificate in Education (NCE) or National Diploma with a minimum of 2years post-qualification cognate experience.
INEC Recruitment Requirements
- You must be a Nigerian Citizen
- You must Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman/ Secretary of his/her local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable
- You must Be computer literate;
- You must Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission
- You must Not be above35years of age for the entry point and 45years of age for the experienced hire
INEC Recruitment Job Responsibilities
PROFESSIONALS/ EXPERIENCED HIRES
- You will Work in designated Professional Departments of the Commission as may be assigned.
REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER
- You will be in charge of General Data Management and maintenance of Polling Units records in respect of a given Registration Area.
- You will be in charge of Compiling and update Register/Records of voters in the Polling Units of the Registration Area.
- You will be in charge of Issuing Temporary/Permanent /Duplicate Voter Cards approved by the Commission.
- You will be in charge of Monitoring Electoral Activities and other duties that may be assigned within the Registration Area
How to Apply For INEC Recruitment
- First visit the INEC Recruitment Portal www.inecrecruitment.com portal login
- Then complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- All applications are to be made online.
- You can use your mobile number as your password to log in to continue your application.
- This is a One-Time Password to your account if it is not yet active/verified. You will have to set a new password afterward to continue
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
INEC Recruitment Application Deadline
- Recruitment is ongoing
INEC Recruitment NOTICE
- The INEC DO NOT demand payment to offer employment.
- Do not pay money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise.
- Any candidate found doing either of these would be disqualified or prosecuted.
- Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very careful,
- We Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps stated for Application.
- For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment section.
THINGS TO Note BEFORE APPLY FOR INEC RECRUITMENT
- First confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting the application.
- Check to meet all minimum INEC Recruitment requirements and possess required document for the application.
- Then Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
INEC Recruitment Portal 2021/2022/2023/2024/2025, INEC Recruitment 2022/2023/2024/2025, When is INEC Recruiting, How to apply for INEC Graduate Recruitment, Has INEC Started Recruitment for 2022/2023/2024/2025, INEC Official Recruitment Portal 2022/2023/2024/2025, INEC Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2022/2023/2024/2025, INEC 2022/2023/2024/2025Recruitment Deadline.