Here are the ongoing International Cocoa Initiative (ICI) Jobs In Ghana 2020 and how to apply. Various International Cocoa Initiative (ICI) Job vacancies has been declared as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer At International Cocoa Initiative
- Conducting rigorous process for establishing baseline values project-specific indicators;
- Developing and implementing a Comprehensive Monitoring and Evaluation Plan (CMEP). which includes collection, entering, processing, reporting, and analysis of data on project-specific performance indicators;
- Developing project-specific definitions of child labor, forced labor, and/or other violations of worker rights as part of the CMEP work (as applicable);
- Implementing a Direct Participant Monitoring System (DPMS) to collect data to monitor the provision of education and livelihood services for all participants, and the work and education status of child participants;
- Collaborating on required performance evaluations and/or other learning/accountability activities.
Recruitment Of Project Director At International Cocoa Initiative
- ICI is recruiting a Project Director to lead the implementation of a project on Engaging Cocoa Cooperatives to Combat Child Labor, funded by the US Department of Labour (USDoL)’s Bureau of International Labor Affairs (ILAB). A total of 4 Million USD will fund the successful project over a period of 4.5 years. Under the supervision of the Country Director, the Project Director leads the project team to design, implement and report on activities aiming at meeting the project Outcomes: