Transcriptionists at International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC). Balanced fertilizers are essential for sustainable agricultural intensification in Ghana. Widespread adoption of appropriate balanced fertilizers requires a transformation of the fertilizer and food systems that must be driven by evidence-based agro-technical perspectives embedded in multi-stakeholder processes to create enabling conditions for adoption. Achieving such a process of transformation is the aim of the public-private program FERARI, led by IFDC.
The widespread adoption of appropriate fertilizers by famers requires their participation in our search for agro-technological and socio-institutional innovations and our understanding of their perceptions of soil fertility, availability of other resources, and socio-economic conditions. Students therefore conduct surveys among representative samples of farmers and farmer groups. The transcriptionists (Dagbani, Nanugli and Twi) will support a PhD student in the conduct of his survey.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Scope of Work
- Transcribe recorded audio recordings in English into text using Microsoft Word.
- Transcribe recorded audio recordings in Dagbani into English text using Microsoft Word.
- Transcribe recorded audio recordings in Nanugli into English text using Microsoft Word.
- Transcribe recorded audio recordings in Twi into English text using Microsoft Word.
- Clean/Proofread transcripts (i.e. the typed text).
- BSc degree or MSc student/graduate
- Transcriptionists with who are natives or proficient in one of the local languages Dagbani, Nanugli, and Twi.
- Applicants must be proficient in English (especially in writing).
- Relevant experience in transcribing audio recordings is desirable, but not a strict requirement.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply button
- Then fill the Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit