Here is the current International Justice Mission (IJM) Recruitment and how to apply. International Justice Mission (IJM) is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Support Services Personnel
• Provide IT support to staff and ensure that IJM’s technology policies are complied with.
• Assist the finance and administration team with tasks as required and requested.
• Assist in organizing logistics for meetings that would require technology support.
• Troubleshoot networking, hardware, and software issues.
• Execute special projects as assigned by the head of Support Services.
Recruitment Of Executive Assistants
• Manage the Country Director’s Email, Calendar and Workday dashboard.
• Execute special projects and duties as assigned by the Country Director.
• Provide administrative support to the Country Director and the leadership team.
• Serve as point of contact for guests (e.g. business executives, donors) and be available to support them during their stay.
• Schedule meetings for Country Director, Department Heads and other staff as needed.
Recruitment Of Aftercare Personnel
• Accompany the Aftercare team on field visits when appropriate to provide general assistance.
• Assist in shelter training sessions, client sessions, workshops, and any other Aftercare events.
• Support Aftercare team through inputting case details to CTMS (Casework Tracking Management System) in liaison with the Aftercare Casework Manager.
• Plan activities for children at processing centers and manage the supplies for the children (e.g.
• backpacks, clothing, coloring sheets etc.)
• Create summary sheets of new clients and maintain files for existing clients.
Recruitment Of Field Office Director
• Provide general administrative support to the Tamale Casework team.
• Accompany the Aftercare team on assigned field visits to observe and provide general assistance.
• Liaise with the advocacy office in Accra to implement IJM Ghana advocacy goals in the Northern sector of Ghana (facilitating engagements, partnership mapping and community engagement).
• Manage and provide support for the casework tracking management system.
• Execute special projects as assigned by the Tamale Field Office Director.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions