Here is the current International Justice Mission Recruitment and how to apply. International Justice Mission (IJM) is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Media and Communications Coordinators
- Assist in the crafting of content and strategic executions using the existing social media platforms.
- Manage IJM’s Social Media Account and ensure that IJM’s Facebook and Instagram Page, fact sheets and other resources reflect accurate content about the public justice system transformation work in Ghana.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive traffic onto IJM’s social media pages.
- Document and report on the outcomes of the media engagement for program analysis and monitoring and evaluation on a consistent basis (every after engagement with monthly consolidation).
- Identifying communications and media strategies to strengthen the overall impact of the program.
- Advise Director of Justice Projects on effective use of media and communications to bolster success of team projects.
- Develop and manage relationships with members of mainstream media and media in field presence areas.
- Write and disseminate regular press releases, briefings and editorials to the local media to increase IJM’s visibility.
- Pitch story ideas to producers of TV, Radio and online segments that can create a ripple effect to stop child trafficking
- Work with IJM staff members to provide communications support during press conferences and events.
Recruitment Of Law Enforcement Specialist
- Investigate matters of human trafficking on Volta Lake;
- Conduct collaborative and independent surveillance to locate victims and suspects;
- Recruit and maintain a network of operatives and informants who provide reliable, timely and actionable information regarding cases of forced labor trafficking on the lake;
- Assist investigation team in strategizing human trafficking investigations;
- Write detailed, daily investigative reports;
- Assist in the planning of rescue and arrest operations;
- Train on international best practices in criminal investigations.
- Assist IJM in building relationships of mutual trust and benefit with Ghana Police officials and non-government actors;
- Assist in the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of strategies and best practices for effective IJM-assisted investigations and interventions on behalf of victims;
- Serve, if necessary, as a witness within criminal court;
- Comply with all IJM, government, and donor requirements;
- Work with the IJM legal team to ensure successful prosecutions in court; and
- Carry out additional assignments as required by the Manager, Justice Sector or her designee.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions