Here is the current International Justice Mission Recruitment and how to apply. IJM is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About International Justice Mission
International Justice Mission is an international, non-governmental 501 organization focused on human rights, law and law enforcement. Founded in 1997 by lawyer Gary Haugen of the United States, it is based in Washington, D.C..
IJM is an international organization working to protect the poor and vulnerable from violence by partnering with the government to rescue and restore victims of violence, and to arrest and prosecute perpetrators of violence.
IJM is seeking talented Individuals to fill the positions below:
Recruitment Of Law Enforcement Specialist
- Investigate matters of human trafficking on Volta Lake;
• Conduct collaborative and independent surveillance to locate victims and suspects;
• Recruit and maintain a network of operatives and informants who provide reliable, timely and actionable information regarding cases of forced labor trafficking on the lake;
• Assist investigation team in strategizing human trafficking investigations;
• Write detailed, daily investigative reports;
• Assist in the planning of rescue and arrest operations;
• Train police partners on international best standards
• Assist IJM in building relationships of mutual trust and benefit with Ghana Police officials and non-government actors;
• Assist in the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of strategies and best practices for effective IJM-assisted investigations and interventions on behalf of victims;
• Serve, if necessary, as a witness within criminal court;
• Comply with all IJM, government, and donor requirements;
• Work with the IJM legal team to ensure successful prosecutions in court;
• Carry out additional assignments as required by the Director of Investigations, Country Director or his/her designee.
Recruitment Of Attorney
- Support Ghana Police and Prosecutors in the investigation and prosecution of child/forced labor trafficking perpetrators.
• Conduct research, brief writing and oral advocacy on behalf of IJM clients.
• Track case related data on paper and electronic case tracking management systems.
• Attend and/or participate in all legal proceedings relevant to assigned cases.
• Maintain accurate and updated documentation of legal proceedings in assigned cases.
• Perform legal research and draft pleadings as necessary in assigned cases.
• Ensure legal custody of rescued children for partner shelters and compliance with child protection laws and policies.
• Identify, develop and implement capacity building programs to strengthen the Public Justice System.
• Monitor legal policy information and developments which are or may be applicable to IJM.
• Advise management on internal legal documents, proceedings and organizational risk.
• Carry out additional assignments as directed by the Manager, Tamale Projects.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions