Here is the International Justice Mission recruitment and how to apply. The International Justice Mission is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Justice Sector Manager
- This position will lead a team of high performing criminal justice professionals to support the Ghana government to rescue children from trafficking and to charge traffickers in criminal court. The team includes lawyers, investigators, and clerks;
- This position will be charged with developing relationships with key judicial and law enforcement officials within the Ghanaian government;
- This position will develop and implement strategies to locate trafficked persons and their abusers and devise litigation strategies to ensure proper prosecutions;
- This position will organize and lead trafficking specific training and capacity building efforts within Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agencies, the office of the Attorney General and the Judicial Training Institute;
- This position will ensure the safety, physical, and spiritual health of the team; and
- This position will lead a performance based culture predicated on teamwork, integrity, trust, and dedication to the mission.
Recruitment Of Attorney
- Support Ghana Police and Prosecutors in the investigation and prosecution of child/forced labor trafficking perpetrators.
- Conduct research, brief writing and oral advocacy on behalf of IJM clients.
- Track case related data on paper and electronic case tracking management systems.
- Attend and/or participate in all legal proceedings relevant to assigned cases.
- Maintain accurate and updated documentation of legal proceedings in assigned cases.
- Perform legal research and draft pleadings as necessary in assigned cases.
- Ensure legal custody of rescued children for partner shelters and compliance with child protection laws and policies.
- Identify, develop and implement capacity building programs to strengthen the Public Justice System.
- Monitor legal policy information and developments which are or may be applicable to IJM.
- Advise management on internal legal documents, proceedings and organizational risk.
- Carry out additional assignments as directed by the Manager, Tamale Projects.
Recruitment Of Investigator
- Develop a thorough working knowledge of relevant laws and criminal procedures regarding investigations;
- Develop a thorough working knowledge of the modus operandi of forced labor traffickers in the project area;
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all investigations, investigative strategies, and other privileged and sensitive information;
- Recruit and maintain a network of operatives and informants who provide reliable, timely and actionable information regarding cases of forced labor trafficking;
- Assist investigation team in strategizing human trafficking investigations;
- Conduct collaborative and independent human trafficking investigations;
- Conduct collaborative and independent surveillance to locate victims and suspects;
- Write detailed, daily investigative reports;
- Assist in the planning of rescue and arrest operations;
- Assist IJM in building relationships of mutual trust and benefit with key government and non-government actors to ensure holistic care and protection of IJM clients consistent with the law and best practices;
- Assist in the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of strategies and best practices for effective IJM-assisted investigations and interventions on behalf of victims;
- Serve, if necessary, as a witness within criminal court;
- Comply with all IJM, government, and donor requirements;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with members of other departments within the Field Office; and
- Carry out additional assignments as required by the Director of Investigations, Country Director or his/her designee.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply