Barring any last-minute hitches, this year’s schools placement is to be out by midnight of Sunday, February 21st, in order to be accessible from Monday onwards. This is as stated by the Director-General of the Ghana Education Service (GES), Professor Kwasi Opoku-Amankwa.
The placement is to cover candidates, both school and private, who wrote the Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) , as well as other re-entrants.
This is to offer placement for about 525,000 qualified BECE candidates seeking placement into 721 senior high, technical and vocational schools of their choices which have declared about 535,000 vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Discussion Forum <<
- BECE School Placement and How To Do Self Placement
- BECE / SHS School Placement Approved E-Voucher Vendors
- BECE / SHS Assisted Placement Centers And Redress Mechanism
- Check BECE Placement And Buy E-Voucher Plus All Details
- BECE SHS School Selection And Placement Schedule And Procedures
Table of Contents
BECE SHS School Placement
Prof. Opoku-Amankwa told the Daily Graphic that the GES there are enough vacancies for the candidates, for which reason there is no need for any candidate or parent to panic.
He further explained that the challenge with the CSSPS had always been an issue of choice and not the availability of spaces.
He noted that over the years, the number of candidates who qualified to be placed were always far below the vacancies available. He said only about 100 schools, out of the 721 areusually oversubscribed.
BECE SHS School Placement Arrangements
Arrangements are being put in place to address overcrowding of candidates and parents, he explained that unlike the previous years this year, because of the COVID-19, to avoid the situation where people will rush to the Black Star Square and other places to gather, the following arrangements are being put in place.
- Setting up call centres to receive and work on issues people may be coming up with
- At such centres they could address genuine technical issues and also the issue of a day student placed in a distant school.
BECE SHS School Self Placement Procedures
The major issue that creates a problem for is the self-placement
- In the past, when you did the self-placement, chose a school and for any reason you wanted to change it, the system did not allow you to do so. You needed to come back to us, and that was why we got people massing up at the Black Star Square to do those changes
- This year, however, candidates would be allowed some level of flexibility to effect changes on their own.
- For this year, candidates will be allowed to change schools a couple times until finally they enroll in them by themselves.
- So until you enroll in a school, you can continue to do changes up till the enrolment deadline, and once you have the opportunity to change, you do not need to come over here to seek any assistance or for someone to do that for you,” he told the Daily Graphic.
- 2021 bece placement, 2021 school placement, 2021 bece school placement, is bece 2021 placement out, cssps placement 2021, when will the bece school placement be released, bece placement 2021, school placement 2021, is 2021 bece school placement out, cssps placement checker 2021
- placement for bece 2021, bece school placement 2021 date, shs placement 2021, cssps placement voucher, when will 2021 bece placement be out
- when will the school placement be released 2021 / 2022, when will bece 2021 placement be released, cssps placement checker 2021, when will the bece school placement be released 2021 / 2022, school placement list 2021 / 2022
- cssps placement 2021, cssps 2021, cssps placement checker 2021, cssps placement voucher, cssps 2021, HM cssps org