Here is the currently ongoing Izwe Savings & Loans Entry Level Jobs In Ghana and how to apply.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Related Vacancies Today
- Ghana National Association of the Deaf (GNAD) Nationwide Recruitment
- Sales Executives Recruitment At Superlock Technologies Ltd
- Hospitality / Hotel Jobs at Ashcroft Aura (Entry Level)
- Engineering And Marketing Jobs At Agri-Impact Consult
- Business Management And Finance Jobs at Palladium
Table of Contents
- Contact potential or existing customers via telephone, email and new media to sell our products/services.
- Achieve daily/weekly/Monthly sales targets.
- Build a pipeline of leads through the sales process and maintain a consistent flow of closed sales.
- Maintain call centre database by entering relevant and accurate information
- Following up with clients who have completed a loan transaction to express appreciation.
Qualification and Requirements:
- A Bachelors’ Degree or HND or it’s equivalent in any field
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems including call center solutions, Microsoft Office and e-mail.
- Required language proficiency, English language and at least one local language
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- 1-year experience within a Call center environment with targeted sales
- Good data entry and typing skills
Skills / Attributes
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good customer service skills;
- Good listening skills
- Hard working with high energy levels
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to adapt quickly to constant changes
- Adhere to discipline and routine
- Good selling skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and excellent telephone manners
- Neat and organized person.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email