The Credit Analyst for the Enterprise Division has the following key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the completion and submission of Credit Memos to the Credit Risk Manager for approval
- Must ensure that loan applications sent for approval have the complete set of required documents as stated in the checklist provided in the Credit Policy
- Responsible for identifying all possible risks associated with advancing each facility and providing mitigants for risks identified.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Related Vacancies !!!
- Hotel Front Desk Agent at Wekplace
- Fruit Processing Company – HPW Fresh & Dry Opened Jobs
- JUMIA Ghana Jobs, Recruitment
- Ongoing Sales And Marketing Jobs at Cummins Inc
- Izwe Savings & Loans Limited Opens New Vacancy
- Ongoing Engineering And Technician Jobs at Newmont Mining Corporation
- Ongoing Communication, Journalism And Media Jobs at Deloitte
- University of Cape Coast (UCC) Opens New Non Teaching Staff Vacancy
Reporting and Statistics
- Responsible for generating the following reports for the division:
o Sales performance: per RM, per Branch and per sector
o Product performance
o Portfolio Quality
o Special Projects
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- HND or Degree in a related field
- Good analytical skills
- Must have integrity
- Previous experience in a similar role in a reputable institution would be advantageous.
- Must be focused, organized and able to meet deadlines
- Must take pride in delivering quality every time.
Skills / Attributes
- Analytical and hard working.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team spirit is essential.
- Excellent management skills;
- Neat and organized person.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email