Here is the current Embassy Of Japan in Ghana Recruitment and how to apply. The Embassy of Japan in Ghana is seeking a qualified temporary employee for the position of medical section’s assistant. This is as announce on the official facebook page of the Embassy of Japan in Ghana.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Records Keepers and Storekeepers Urgently Needed at Newmont Mining Corporation
- New Business Administration Jobs at Izwe Savings & Loans
- New Engineering Vacancies Opened
- Ongoing Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA) Recruitment
- Ghana Railway Development Authority (GRDA) Recruitment
1. Daily updating of Covid-19
2. Analyzing infection status of Covid-19
3. Researching Medical situation of hospitals
1. Above USD 1,000 monthly salary
2. Social security (SSNIT), Medical insurance
3. Overtime allowance
4. Proposed term of contract is 12th October, 2020 to 31st March, 2021
5. Working hour
-8:30~17:00 (Monday to Thursday)
1. 28 to 38 years old
2. 1st degree or Master’s degree
3. English proficiency (Understanding in Japanese is preferred)
4. Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
5. Over 3 years working experience (Working experience in medical institutions is preferred.)
6. Able to start working from 12th October, 2020
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
1. Curriculum Vitae (Name, D.O.B, Contact details, Academic/Employment History, Family members, Qualifications, etc. )
2. One passport size photo
3. Certified grade transcript for each academic year
4. Graduation certificate or degree certificate
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s cover letter and the above-mentioned documents to the following email address: [email protected]
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for job-interview.
Closing date: 17th September, 2020
- GES Recruitment And Posting 2020/2021: Application Procedures And...
- Apply: Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Of Trainers And Pre-...
- GES Recruitment Portal Officially Opened For Recruitment: Apply H...
- Full List Of GES Postings For Teachers 2020 / 2021 Released : How...
- Check And Download GES SHS Selection Register 2020 : Full List Of...
- Apply: Ongoing Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) Recruitment 2020 /...
- Apply: NBSSI Relief Fund – Resilience and Recovery Programm...