Here is the ongoing Japan Motors recruitment and how to apply. The Japan Motors is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Sales Consultant
- Ability to serve customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Ensures servicing of existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as dally call reports, weekly work
plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Ability to monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Should be able to resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing
reports, and making
- Be able to maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Should be able to contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Should be abie to generate sales leads
- Should be able to meet or exceed sales targets,
- Should be able to negotiate all contracts with prospective clients.
- Should be able to prepare weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Ability to give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Ability to coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs
- Must be able to visit both existing and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
Recruitment Of Process And Maintenance Technician
- Design and implement Preventive Maintenance Standards
- Ensure the Preventive Maintenance completion and quality Creation of recovery plan if completion rate is below 100%
- Ensure that the calibrations are done and the records are kept according to the standard
- Ensure 5s in the stores and that spare parts are available.
- Supervise and coordinate technicians during high-level repairs,
- Ensure that the safety inspections are done and perform incident investigation
- Report creation and presentation. (Major Break Down, daily, weekly, monthly and 6 monthly reports)
- Attend and participate in the Quick Response Quality Control meetings,
- Total Maintenance Capability audit score.
- Failure prevention and Mean Time To Repair (MITA) countermeasure implementation
- Quick Response Quality Control countermeasure implementation rate.
- Incident frequency rate
- Major Break Down report creation
Recruitment Of Technician (Mechanical / Electrical)
- General Equipment Maintenance activities
- Breakdown Maintenance support
- Safety Compliance and related support Facility Improvement Activities support
- Maintenance related Quality
- Area Safety Compliance control support
- Area Performance Breakdown Ratio and Original Equipment (BDR and OEE)
- Area Maintenance Preventive Maintenance Ratio (PMA) Press repairs, safety of presses, fitting of keys, shaft alignment general hand tools, interoperate drawing, bearing and bush fitment.
- Pneumatic parts identification, installation and fault finding
Recruitment Of Sales Manager
- Sets Objectives, Strategies and Targets for the sales of Tires
- Prepares Annual Business plan for the section in consultation with General Manager, After-Sales & – Member of the production meeting for ordering of Tires.
- Prepares monthly reports.
- Prepares weekly prospecting sheet.
- Supervises and assists staff to ensure targets are met.
- Liaises with Customers and employees to ensure good customer relations.
- Follow-up with branches to ensure availability of stocks of tires.
- Meets customers and prospects for sales
- Follow-up on payment of invoices with credit customers.
- Supervises reconciliation with stakeholders.
- Performs any other duties assigned by the General Manager, After-Sales & Tires.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply