The management of the Ghana education service (GES) wishes to inform students, parents, guardians, and the general public about the decision to allow 2018 and 2019 junior high school (JHS) graduates who could not attend SHS due to financial constraints or any circumstances beyond their control that an opportunity is being given to those batch of students to attend senior high school.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Table of Contents
How To Apply For JHS Graduates SHS Placement
- Students who fall within this category should follow the directives below to get themselves enrolled again into senior high school.
- Any student who completed JHS in 2018 and 2019 BUT due to one reason or the other COULD NOT enroll in SHS/Tech/Voc should go to the Headmaster/Headmistress of the school in his or her community with their details for onward submission to CSSPS for processing and placement.
- Or Send their details to the email: [email protected]
- Or Call the GES Call Centre numbers for the student’s details to be taken.
- Student details
- Name of student…
- Index No:
- Year of completion.
- School choice.
- Residential status
- NB: Priority will be given DAY STUDENTS.