Abt Associates is recruiting for Store Assistants – 29 Vacancies. Abt. Associates Inc., a US-based company, is implementing USAID–funded President’s Malaria Initiative VectorLink project. The project is supporting implementation of malaria control strategies such as bednet distribution and indoor residual spraying (IRS). In Ghana, Abt has been implementing IRS in the northern sector since 2011 and is preparing for the 2021 IRS campaign.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
For the VectorLink project, Abt Associates is seeking qualified individuals to fill temporary position for Store Assistants at each of the following 26sub-districts.Successful candidates will be contracted for up to 3 months.
|Bunkpurugu-Nakpanduri||Nakpanduri, Binde and Bunkpurugu|
|East Mamprusi||Gambaga, Langbensi, Sakogu, Nagboo and Gbintiri|
|Gushegu||Gushegu, Galwei and Nabuli|
|Karaga||Karaga, Sandua/Zandua and Pishigu|
|Kumbungu||Kumbungu and Dalun|
|Mamprugu Moaduri||Kubori and Yizesi|
|Tatale-Sanguli||Tatale, and Kandin-Sheini|
|West Mamprusi||Wungu, Kpasenkpe and Janga|
|Yunyoo Nasuan||Nasuan and Yunyoo|
Females are particularly encouraged to apply!
Prior to recruitment, selected candidates will go through a training to get oriented to the job tasks and responsibilities. Store Assistants will be supervised by the Site Manager and also report to the Project Procurement and Logistics Manager.
Required Skills or Experience
|Store Assistant (29 positions)||Keep daily records of all materials moving in and out of a store using Stock Cards, Request and Delivery Forms, Store Ledger and other inventory forms.|
Keep all inventory forms updated daily
Ensure that each unit of insecticide moving in and out of the store is properly labeled, serialized and recorded
Ensure that all used materials (e.g. empty sachets, nose masks, etc.) are correctly recorded labeled andstored properly
Ensure the store is clean, well-organized and items neatly packed on pallets.
Carry out weekly inventory traking
Assist to demobilize the operations site and transport all forms of solid waste from the site to district store in collaboration with Logistics Assistant and Site Manager.
Assist Site Manager if the need arises.
|DBS/WASSCE certificate or higher|
Work experience with inventory and warehouse management is preferred.
Possess Basic Knowledge in MS Excel
Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
Possession of a valid motor rider license is advantage
Good English language writing and reading skills.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their application letter and CV to the following email address: [email protected]
- State your preferred district from the list provided above, in your application letter.
- Applications should be addressed to “Through the Operations Manager” PMI VectorLink Project, Ghana- Tamale.
- State the position and preferred district in the subject line of the email.
- Applications can alternatively be Delivered by hand to the Abt/PMI VectorLink Project office located near the former VSO office off the SSNIT Road BB Gas Junction, Tamale.
- Emails without district and Job title will not be considered
- Application letters that do not have specific district indicated will not be considered.
- Deadline for submission of applications is 5:00pm Tuesday December 15, 2020
- Applications submitted after this date will not be considered.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.