Here is the current Africa World Airlines Limited (AWA) Jobs in Ghana and how to apply. Africa World Airlines Limited (AWA) is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies at its Ghana Office.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Call Centre Executives
• Answer phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
• Provide customers with flight, route and pricing information.
• Research required information using available resources.
• Handle and resolve customer complaints regarding flight reservations and ticketing problems.
• Process reservations, cancelation request and bookings requested by the customers.
• Identify, escalate priority issues and report to the appropriate teams or personnel.
• Route inbound calls to the appropriate resources and follow up complicated customer calls where required.
• Complete call notes and call reports as necessary and updates them.
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
• Record details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
- Apply: Call Centre Executive at Africa World Airlines Limited – Ghana
- Apply: Qatar Airways Ghana Recruitment To Fill Cargo Operations Department
- Apply: Driver at Africa World Airlines Limited – Ghana
- Apply: Massive Job Vacancies At National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
- Ghana Navy Nationwide Recruitment Opened
Recruitment Of Driver
• Comply with all safety, security and quality standards and procedures of Africa World Airlines, GCAA and other regulatory authorities.
• Present a professional appearance by always wearing the company’s uniforms and the safety equipment provided.
• Must follow Company procedures to ensure the vehicle is maintained at all times.
• Operate Company vehicles as assigned safely in all types of weather and traffic conditions according to Company’s schedule.
• Pick up and discharge crew/staff at designated points/locations safely.
• Regulate heating and ventilating equipment on the vehicle for the comfort of crew/staff.
• Carry out vehicle checks daily at the beginning and the end of the shift and report any security and/or mechanical defect to the Transport Manager.
• Ensure that the regulation regarding the maximum number of crew/staff carried in the vehicle at a time is complied with.
• Ensure the vehicles’ exterior and interior are kept clean and tidy at all times.
• Report any accidents and vehicle damages as well as matters affecting the efficiency and day to day running of the service before close of day.
• Should operate vehicle securely at all times.
• To carry out any other duties as assigned by the Transport Manager
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy for application instructions