Africa World Airlines Limited (AWA) is recruiting for Call Centre Executive. Africa World Airlines Limited (AWA) is a new Ghanaian registered private-sector company formed with the sole vision of making air travel an option for majority of travelers within the markets in which we operate.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
• Responsible for incoming calls to the call center, processing reservations and changes in itinerary, making alternative booking arrangements in coordination with reservations support and resolving problems.
- Apply: New Jobs at Africa World Airlines Limited – Ghana
- Apply: Qatar Airways Ghana Recruitment To Fill Cargo Operations Department
- Apply: Massive Recruitment At Automobile Company (Zonda Tec Ghana Limited)
- Apply: Massive Jobs at Vodafone Ghana
- Apply: Administrative, Technical And Driving Jobs at MQ Construction Limited
• Answer phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
• Provide customers with flight, route and pricing information.
• Research required information using available resources.
• Handle and resolve customer complaints regarding flight reservations and ticketing problems.
• Process reservations, cancelation request and bookings requested by the customers.
• Identify, escalate priority issues and report to the appropriate teams or personnel.
• Route inbound calls to the appropriate resources and follow up complicated customer calls where required.
• Complete call notes and call reports as necessary and updates them.
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
• Record details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• 1st degree from a recognized University.
• At least one (1) year experience in the call centre industry
• Ability to speak French is a plus.
• Experience in Fare Quotes and Reservations.
• Experience in ticket revalidation, rebooking and upgrading.
• Experience in the use of Radixx is a plus.
• Strong interpersonal skills – ability to communicate in a very concise and effective manner with customers and supervisors.
• A good listener and able to project a calm, steady demeanour in all interactions
• Stress tolerance and resilience.
• Detail-oriented and self-motivated; able to work and meet deadlines under minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task in an extremely high-paced environment.
• Ability to work late evenings, weekends and other hours as required by the Call Centre schedule.
• Ability to prioritize and execute with a sense of urgency and preciseness.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and individually.
• Ability to learn, understand and communicate the terms of the company’s Contract of Carriage.
• Ability to become proficient in various software and reservation systems used.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
Closing Date: 02 December, 2020
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted