- Demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge.
- Be motivated and have a strong commitment to the policies and programmes of AUC.
- Be able to work well in a multicultural Environment.
- Have working experience at national and/or international level.
- Be proficient in at least one of the official languages of the Organization (Arabic, English, French, and Portuguese) and have a working knowledge of a second. It is not mandatory to know more than one language however an additional languages are an asset.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : African Union Recruitment Portal
- Then read through the job offer
- Watch the video on how to apply
- Afterwards click on the Login button close to your prefered vacancy
- You will be required to create an account if you dont have
- Afterwards login with the created login details
- Then fill the African Union Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit
Access The Official Job Requirements and Application Procedures In The PDF Below: