AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited is currently on a journey to redevelop the Obuasi Gold Mine into a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation will be fully mechanized, designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as Central Control Room Supervisor – Surface Mine Infrastructure (LV).
- Winder Engine Driver at AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited
- Senior Ventilation Engineer at AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited
- Apply: Contracts Specialist at AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited
- Apply: Shaft Maintenance Technician at AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited
- Apply: Shaft Supervisor at AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
The Central Control Room Supervisor – Surface Mine Infrastructure is accountable for the monitoring and control of output of the Surface Mine Central Control Room refurbishment team to standard, through the application of operational policies, standards, processes and
procedures to maximise plant availability in a sustainable cost-effective manner and minimize operational risks in order to meet the business’ strategic objective.
- Work according to total quality management principles & ensure zero defect objectives & safety
- Adhere to site’s Environmental Management Plan
- Gather information for the CIC Superintendent – Surface Mine Infrastructure for reporting performance.
- Conduct periodic audits of all Central Control Room infrastructure during refurbishment, later maintenance
- Conduct reviews of the refurbishment, later maintenance, of the Central Control Room to identify actions for continuous improvement
- Assist the CIC Superintendent – Surface Mine Infrastructure to develop condition monitoring routes and checks for infrastructure equipment;
- Execute refurbishment, later maintenance, work checks on a routine scheduled basis. This include visual checks, various detailed quality audits during Central Control Room creation as designated in the Infrastructure Plan;
- Analyse and trend predictive maintenance data (vibration, IR, etc) to determine control infrastructure condition and report this condition for action;
- Monitor general physical condition of Central Control Room assets and report
- Monitor preventive and corrective actions as necessary;
- Generate work requests in SAP as required for refurbishment/maintenance planning and scheduling
- Ensure routine condition monitoring tasks are performed on all the rotating equipment by data collection using advanced portable data collectors and other tools according to the established schedules and also as per the plant requirements.
- Gather information on vibration & other data collected in order to diagnose / troubleshoot rotating machinery problems.
- Actively participate in maintenance review programmes and Root Cause Failure Analysis process of Central Control Room equipment as per requirements.
Execute work in a timely manner; coordinate refurbishment work contractors to time plan, escalate real or potential delays
Monitor equipment performance on asset health system and take proactive measures to address symptoms of potential failure.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Electronics/Communications Supervision, or equivalent
- Financial, commercial and project management through work experience and courses.
An experienced electronics/instrumentation maintenance Supervisor with 5+ years’ experience in, preferably, Mine Infrastructure maintenance
- Experience in management of Maintenance and Repair Contracts management (MARC)
- Experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of SAP PM module
- Must possess Supervisory Managers Certificate of Competency from Mineral Commission of Ghana
- Professional Certificated Supervisor with a relevant certification body
Strong control room operations/maintenance competencies in mining and/or extractive metallurgy environment
- Sound project management skills
- Should have analytical skills to be able to evaluate information and solve complex problems.
- Detail oriented to understand complex systems, and recognition that a minor error can cause major problems.
- Commercially astute and able to work effectively with third parties.
- Legally astute with respect to project delivery and maintenance systems
- Excellent skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Project and Excel
- Must be able to communicate about
- Build and sustain a team of subordinates capable of producing those outputs;
- Continuously improve the processes used by the team in delivering outputs;
- Model work behaviors for your subordinates,
- Consistent with the company values
- Proven ability to initiate and drive the construction project through its life cycle.
- To support and motivate the construction project team to deliver the project goals.
- Finding innovative solutions through creative thinking and problem solving.
- Create an environment of teamwork and willingness to help coworkers
- Able to work different kinds of people
- Organizational skills to keep track of many workers, schedules, and budgets all at once.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified applicants should : Visit The AngloGold Ashanti Portal
- Read about the job offer
- Then click on the “Apply” button below the page
- Then click on the “Creat Account” to create an account
- Afterwards login with the email and password your created
- The AngloGold Ashanti application form will show
- Fill the form with required details and submit