A reputable company in Accra has vacancy for the position of experienced Female Accounts Personnel. The role reports directly to the Accountant.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Record and update receivable and payable ledgers.
- Prepare payment vouchers and ensure applicable withholding taxes have been deducted.
- Record daily sales invoices taking into consideration appropriate VAT/NHIL Calculations.
- Timely prepare and submit staff payroll, ensuring that applicable taxes and other deductions are considered.
- Ensure documents are filled properly.
- Prepare and ensure that VAT returns are filed before the deadline.
- Prepare and ensure that statutory deductions such as SSNIT Tier 1&2, P.A.Y.E are paid before the deadline.
- Prepare monthly Bank Reconciliation statements.
- Make entries of petty cash expenses.
- Prepare and submit monthly receivables and payables reports.
- Prepare and update fixed asset register.
- Prepare monthly management accounts for decision making.
- Follow up outstanding payments from receivables.
- Any other duty delegated by management.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 3years
- Apply: New Jobs At University of Ghana (UG) Legon
- Massive Recruitment Vacancies At Transforming Teaching Education & Learning (T-TEL)
- Apply: Graduate Jobs, Entry Level Recruitment at KPMG Ghana
- Apply: University of Ghana (UG) Legon Jobs, Recruitment 2020 / 2021
- Apply: Financial Accountant at Unilever
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
Deadline: 10th July 2020.