Here is the ongoing Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) nationwide recruitment Jobs In Ghana and how to apply. This is as published in the Daily Graphic. Various Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) Job vacancies for Ghana has been declared as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA)
The Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) is a semi-autonomous public institution established by law to replace the Customs, Excise and Preventive Service (CEPS), Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Value Added Tax Service (VATS) and the Revenue Agencies Governing Board Secretariat (RAGB) for the administration of taxes and custom duties in Ghana. The GRA represents a change in identity for the revenue agencies such as thee CEPS, IRS and VATS. The merger of the three revenue agencies into an integrated and modernized revenue authority is part of a worldwide trend in which separate revenue agencies are brought together to achieve efficiency and effectiveness as a government institution. The Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) is charged with the task of collecting and accounting for tax revenue for government. The GRA ensures maximum compliance with relevant laws in order to ensure a sustainable revenue stream for government.
Applications are officially invited from qualified applicants for the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) recruitment. Interested applicant(s) are to follow the details, requirements and application procedures on stated to secure this opportunity.
- Apply: Ghana Statistical Service Jobs For University Graduates
- Apply: Massive Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2020 / 2021
- Massive Jobs, Recruitment Vacancies At WAEC Ghana
- Apply: GSS Recruitment Of Trainers For The Population Census (PHC)
- Apply: New Recruitment Vacancies at Unilever Ghana
Ongoing Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) Nationwide Recruitment
Click on a preferred vacancy below to apply.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply