The West African Examinations Council invites applications from qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Assistant Registrar II
- Geography & Tourism
- Information & Communication Technology
- Business Management
- Secretaryship and Management Studies
- Home Economics
- Visual Art
- Special Education
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Successful applicants will be assigned duties in the Test Development or Test Administration Division.
Applicants should possess:
- First Degree from a recognized University (Minimum, Second Class Lower) in the relevant discipline. A certification in Braille/Master’s Degree in Educational Measurement and Evaluation will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of WASSCE/GCE “O” Level Examination Certificate or their equivalents with credits in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics, at ONE (1) sitting.
- WASSCE/GCE “O” Level Examination Certificate with credits in six subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, at not more than TWO (2) sittings.
Applicants must have at least three (3) years of relevant post-qualification teaching experience in a reputable institution.
- Result-oriented and with unquestionable integrity, confidentiality, and reliability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with the ability to build and maintain credible working relationships
- Be computer literate with typing skills
- Good leadership ability
- Great organizational and decision-making skills.
Applicants must not be more than forty (40) years old at the time of applying.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : WAEC Ghana Recruitment Portal.
- If the page is not responding, it is due to pressure on the portal, You can access the official release by WAEC Here, Then try the link on the page if it works.
- Afterwards click the submit button to register for an account, if you dontt have one already
- Then click on the login button
- Afterwards fill the WAEC Ghana Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit
WAEC Recruitment Deadline
WAEC Recruitment Deadline is January 24, 2022