The Atebubu college of education, in the Bono East Region, is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- You must hold a Bachelor’s degree in administration, etc from a recognized tertiary institution.
- He / She must have served as a senior clerk in a college of education or comparable grade in a similar organization with at least four years experience.
- You must hold a higher national diploma or its equivalent with at least four years of relevant work experience.
- You must be able to type and be a computer literate.
- Training and supervision
- Covering of meetings
- Preparation and typing of reports
- Keeping aof confidential files
- Execution of specific duties assigned by superiors
- Apply: Stores Assistant At Atebubu College of Education
- Apply: Massive Jobs At Atebubu College of Education
- Apply: GSS Recruitment Of Trainers For The Population Census (PHC)
- Apply: Massive Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2020 / 2021
- Massive Jobs, Recruitment Vacancies At WAEC Ghana
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send an application letter including the following documents:
- Eight copies of current curriculum vitae
- Eight copies of all relevant certificates, the original copies shall be inspected during the interview
- Sealed letters of recommendation from two referees
- Police criminal report
- The application should be sent by post to the following postal address:
The College Secretary
Atebubu College Of Education
All applications must reach the stated address earlier or before close of work on Friday 23rd October 2020.