The Maintenance & Reliability Planner analyses the behaviour of assets to keep them in TOP shape and apply asset knowledge and specialist techniques (Reliability Centred Maintenance techniques) to build a sustainable preventive plan. The role suggest plans, ideas, actions for preventive and autonomous maintenance.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Be an expert in machines, a creative problem solver, innovative developer of new techniques, predictive, preventive, precision methods, benchmarking, and bringing group experience to bear on the site maintenance plans.
- Manage maintenance work flow and activities using MAXIMO.
- Trend analysis and suggest the RCM tools to be used (vibration, IR, Ultrasound, Oil analysis, lubrication, Motor circuit evaluation, etc.) to have sustainable equipment .
- Trouble shooting & analyse equipment failure modes to assure reliability of equipment.
- Plan, do, check and deploy preventive maintenance plan and CCP checks with stream members
- Plan with external companies regarding safety, timing, quality of the tasks
- Align with Scheduler of stream to plan maintenance activities
- Responsible for Statistical monitoring of machines , benchmark in the group and exchange experiences in the group.
REQUIRED ACADEMIC & TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS
- BSc Engineering (mechanical or electrical)
- 5 years of specific experience in mechanical/electro-mechanical maintenance in a manufacturing environment (preferably food industry)
Essential Experience / Knowledge
- 3 years’ experience with high level of reliability centered maintenance techniques
- Proficient in Office applications and maintenance systems
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES
- A machine expert with an ability to predict, prevent and have good precision methods.
- Creative problem solver
INTERPERSONAL / LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
PERSONAL STYLE / ATTITUDE / MOTIVATION
- I nnovative developer of new techniques
- Ability to transfer knowledge to others .
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Barry Callebaut Group Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply button
- You will be required to create an account if you dont have one
- Afterwards click on the login button
- Then fill the Barry Callebaut Group Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit