The post holder will be part of Ghana Exams team. The post holder will be part of a wider pool of test day personnel, contracted to support the delivery of a variety of tests on behalf of the British Council across various locations in the country. The post holder will be required to work very closely with a team of other test day personnel and test day service providers.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About The British Council
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
The British Council creates international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and builds trust between them worldwide. We call this cultural relations.
- Apply: Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist at An NGO (Compassion International)
- Apply: New Vacancies At British Council Ghana
- Apply: IELTS Examiners at British Council Ghana
- Apply: Massive Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2020 / 2021
- Apply: Massive NGO Jobs At Friends of the Nation (FoN) Ghana
We build trust and understanding for the UK to create a safer and more prosperous world. In terms of our reach and impact, we are the world’s leading cultural relations organisation. Cultural relations is a component of international relations which focuses on developing people-to-people links and complements government-to-people and government-to-government contact. We use English, Arts, and Education and Society – the best of the UK’s great cultural assets – to bring people together and to attract partners to working with the UK. The British Council has over 7,000 staff working in 191 offices in 110 countries and territories.
Pay band: Hourly rate
Post Duration: 2-Years Renewable Contract
Eligibility: Existing right to live and work in Ghana
Location: Accra, Takoradi & Tamale
Deadline for application: 07 October 2020 (23:59 GMT)
- To ensure that any test administered by the British Council runs smoothly on the test day/s and that all assigned test day duties and standards are met.
- English language level of B1 (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing skills) or equivalent (e.g. Cambridge English PET, IELTS 5)
- Diploma or Equivalent Qualification
- Customer Service: Experience of responding to children/ young adults and parents’ needs (as customers) in a professional manner, to a high level of quality
- Minimum 1 – 2 years Invigilating experience
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : British Council Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply now button
- You will be required to create a linked in account if you dont have one
- Afterwards click on the login button
- Then fill the British Council Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit