We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of IELTS Speaking Examiners. You will conduct one to one interviews with IELTS candidates to assess their spoken English according to set requirements, and assess written scripts produced by candidates under exam conditions.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About The British Council
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
The British Council creates international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and builds trust between them worldwide. We call this cultural relations.
We build trust and understanding for the UK to create a safer and more prosperous world. In terms of our reach and impact, we are the world’s leading cultural relations organisation. Cultural relations is a component of international relations which focuses on developing people-to-people links and complements government-to-people and government-to-government contact. We use English, Arts, and Education and Society – the best of the UK’s great cultural assets – to bring people together and to attract partners to working with the UK. The British Council has over 7,000 staff working in 191 offices in 110 countries and territories.
Role: IELTS Examiners Ghana
Pay band: Hourly rate
Post Duration: Two Years Renewable Contract
Eligibility: Existing right to live and work in Ghana
Location: Takoradi & Tamale
Deadline for application: 23 October 2020 (23:59 GMT)
About IELTS Examiner Ghana
- We are keen to build excellence in language assessment in Ghana through the recruitment of qualified and motivated professionals.
- Examiners are recruited on a casual basis and are expected to examine at least ten sessions a year at regular intervals
- IELTS examinations regularly take place at our locations in Ghana
- Training of successful candidates will be after shortlisting.
- An undergraduate or Master’s degree or a qualification which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate or Master’s degree.
- A recognised qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or recognised equivalent as part of a recognised university award course.
- At least 3 years’ full time (or the equivalent part time) relevant TESOL teaching experience (minimum one year post-certificate level qualification). The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years and over).
- The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : British Council Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply now button
- You will be required to create a linked in account if you dont have one
- Afterwards click on the login button
- Then fill the British Council Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit