Here is the Cape Coast Technical University jobs and how to apply. Cape Coast Technical University is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Junior Library Assistant
- Acquisition and ordering of library materials;
- Placing orders for library materials:
- Sorting serials for direction to various parts of the library;
- Cataloguing and classification of library materials;
- Circulation of materials: and
- Provision of assistance to readers.
Recruitment Of Administrative Assistants & Clerks
- Training and supervision:
- Covering of meetings,
- Preparation and typing reports,
- Keeping confidential files;
- Maintenance of discipline; and
- Execution of specific duties assigned by superiors.
Recruitment Of ICT Assistants At Cape Coast Technical University
- Supervising the construction and maintenance of the Technical Universities ICT operational model and overseeing ICT network and Internet operations;
- Making detailed plan to accomplish ICT management and technical goals;
- Organising and supervising subordinate ICT-related staff,
- Supervising the installation and upgrading of hardware and software, programming and systems design, development of computer networks, implementation of internet and intranet sites; and
- Training of ICT related staff
Recruitment Of Nurses At Cape Coast Technical University
- Checking and recording vital signs;
- Orientation and education of patients;
- Plan and undertake health promotion programmes;
- Counselling and administration of medications to patients, according to the prescription instructions;
- Provide First Aid and first line emergency treatment in the absence of the medical officer and inform him of the condition;
- Carry out clinical procedures such as wound dressing, IM injection and injury treatment;
- Prepare monthly clinic reports for Resident Medical Officer’s review;
- Ensure standard Clinic infection control procedures; and
- Medically escort critically ill patients to referral hospitals.
Recruitment Of Technical Supporting Staff / Technicians
- Performs the duties of Technician at a higher level of responsibility; and
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the appropriate
- Repair and maintenance of equipment;
- Repairs and maintenance of scientific equipment;
- Providing technical assistance to staff engaged on research projects;
- Preparation of experiments for teaching and learning; and
Recruitment Of Drivers At Cape Coast Technical University
- Ensuring cleanliness of vehicles
- Supervision of subordinate staff
- Repairs, maintenance and smooth running of the University’s vehicles
Recruitment Of Security Guards
- The Security Guard shall be responsible for safeguarding life and property on campus.
- The position requires tactfulness, initiative, discipline, boldness and fairness.
- He/She shall assist the day-to-day administration of the security
Recruitment Of Pharmacists & Lab Technicians
- Supervise work of Pharmacy technicians and other pharmacy staff to optimize service quality,
- Train new pharmacy employees and schedule shifts.
- Supervise the compounding, labelling and dispensing of medicines and other pharmaceutical products,
- Implement an efficient drug supply management system,
- Review and dated therapeutic Incompatibilities,
- Ensure proper storage of medicines, including prescription drugs and controlled substances;
- Advise customer on the recommended use, dosage, drug interactions and potential side-effect of medicines;
- Promote patient safety by promptly reporting adverse drug effects, medication errors and other quality issues; and
- Advise management periodically on activities and performance of the pharmacy.
Recruitment Of Accountant & Internal Auditor
- Oversee the duties of Chief Accounting Assistant
- Perform the duties of Assistant Accountant at a lower level of responsibility.
- Be responsible to the Director of Finance in the discharge of administrative duties,
- Manage the assets (e g. computers, files, furniture, cabinets etc.) under the control of the Office
- Provide inputs for preparation of Finance Office budget: and
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Registrar
Recruitment Of Assistant Registrar
- Oversee the duties of the Chief Administrative Assistant
- Perform the duties of an Assistant Registrar at a lower level of responsibility
- Manage the assets (e.g. computers, files, furniture. cabinets. etc.) under the control of the office
- Provide inputs for the preparation of Registry Budget
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Registrar
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply