Cape Coast Technical University is seeking qualified applications for the positions of Assistant Registrar and Junior Assistant Registrar.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Assistant Registrar
Staff in this grade shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, imitative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in their area of specialisation The Assistant Registrar shall assist the Registrar in all administrative secretarial and human resource development and management matters of the University
Qualification and Experience
- Applicant must hold at least a Masters degree preferably in Administration and Managernent related area
- Applicant must have a minimum of two (2) years post qualification experience as Junior Assistant Registrar in a University or comparable grade in similar institution.
- Apply: Massive Jobs at Cape Coast Technical University
- Apply: ICT Assistants At Cape Coast Technical University
- Apply: Driver At Cape Coast Technical University
- Apply: Junior Library Assistant At Cape Coast Technical University
- Apply: Administrative Assistants & Clerks At Cape Coast Technical University
Recruitment Of Junior Assistant Registrar
Staff in this grade shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, imitative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in their area of specialisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
The officer is expected to perform the following duties at a lower level of responsibility:
- Oversee the duties of the Chief Administrative Assistant
- Perform the duties of an Assistant Registrar at a lower level of responsibility
- Manage the assets (e.g. computers, files, furniture. cabinets. etc.) under the control of the office
- Provide inputs for the preparation of Registry Budget
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Registrar
Qualification and Experience
Applicant must hold at least a Master’s degree preferably in Administration and Management related area.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should submit completed application forms (obtainable from the Technical University website: www.cctu.edu.gh together with comprehensive curriculum vitae and relevant supporting documents to the address below.
- Application forms can directly be downloaded at:
- JUNIOR Staff APPLICATION FORM
- SENIOR Staff APPLICATION FORM
- Senior ACADEMIC Staff APPLICATION FORM
- Senior NON ACADEMIC Staff APPLICATION FORM
- Completed application forms together with comprehensive curriculum vitae relevant supporting documents should be submitted to the address below:
The Registrar Cape Coast Technical University
P.O. Box DL 50
Deadline: Monday. January 11th, 2021.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED