Cape Coast Technical University is seeking qualified applications for the job positions Driver Grade II
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Duties and Responsibilities
The Driver Grade tl shall asset the Transport Officer in the overall management and administration of the Transport Section and perform duties which include:
- Ensuring cleanliness of vehicles
- Supervision of subordinate staff
- Repairs, maintenance and smooth running of the University’s vehicles
Qualification and Experience
- Most possess a minimum of a valid Driving Licence D and must have at least three BECE passes. GCE ”0″ Level passes or five (5) WASSCE/SSSCE certificate shall be advantage.
- Applicant must be physically fit and not below 20 years of age and not above 35 years of age.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should submit completed application forms (obtainable from the Technical University website: www.cctu.edu.gh together with comprehensive curriculum vitae and relevant supporting documents to the address below.
- Application forms can directly be downloaded at:
- JUNIOR Staff APPLICATION FORM
- SENIOR Staff APPLICATION FORM
- Senior ACADEMIC Staff APPLICATION FORM
- Senior NON ACADEMIC Staff APPLICATION FORM
- Completed application forms together with comprehensive curriculum vitae relevant supporting documents should be submitted to the address below:
The Registrar Cape Coast Technical University
P.O. Box DL 50
Deadline: Monday. January 11th, 2021.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED