Cape Coast Technical University is seeking qualified applications for the Library job positions of Junior Library Assistant Grade II.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Staff in this grade shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, imitative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in their area of specialisation.
- Apply: Massive Jobs at Cape Coast Technical University
- Apply: Administrative Assistants & Clerks At Cape Coast Technical University
- Apply: Massive University of Energy and Natural Resources Jobs – Over 20 Vacancies
- Apply: Ghana Statistical Service Jobs For University Graduates
- Apply: GSS Recruitment Of Trainers For The Population Census (PHC)
Duties and Responsibilities
The Junior Library Assistant Grade II shall assist in the:
- Acquisition and ordering of library materials;
- Placing orders for library materials:
- Sorting serials for direction to various parts of the library;
- Cataloguing and classification of library materials;
- Circulation of materials: and
- Provision of assistance to readers.
Qualification and Experience
Applicant must have obtained five (5) GCE ‘0’ Level credits/School Certificate or five (5) WASSCE/SSCE passes, including English Language or RSA Stage II
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should submit completed application forms (obtainable from the Technical University website: www.cctu.edu.gh together with comprehensive curriculum vitae and relevant supporting documents to the address below.
- Application forms can directly be downloaded at:
- JUNIOR Staff APPLICATION FORM
- SENIOR Staff APPLICATION FORM
- Senior ACADEMIC Staff APPLICATION FORM
- Senior NON ACADEMIC Staff APPLICATION FORM
- Completed application forms together with comprehensive curriculum vitae relevant supporting documents should be submitted to the address below:
The Registrar Cape Coast Technical University
P.O. Box DL 50
Deadline: Monday. January 11th, 2021.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED