Here is the Christian Health Association of Ghana (CHAG) recruitment and how to apply. Christian Health Association of Ghana (CHAG) is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Project Officers and Assistants – 10 Vacancies
- The Project Officer and Project Assistant will serve in zonal offices of the Christian Health Association of Ghana (CHAG) and will be responsible for designing, guiding, and directing the day-to-day project activities as well as providing both administrative and technical supervision on the field.
Recruitment Of Monitoring and Evaluation Officers – 4 Vacancies
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Officers at Christian Health Association of Ghana will monitor and ensure timely inputs of high quality data for decision-making and alignment with project objectives.
- He/she will support in the design and implementation of M&E plan, monitor project activities on a regular basis and assist the programme team in preparing quarterly/annual reports on progress.
Recruitment Of Administrative Officers
- The Administrative Officer at Christian Health Association of Ghana (CHAG) will support in the preparation of administrative and project reports. He/she will manage office supplies and support daily office procedures related to the grant.
- Will be responsible for scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments and maintaining project calendars. He/she will assist in day-to-day project activities.
Recruitment Of Data / IT Officers
- The Senior Data / IT Officer at Christian Health Association of Ghana (CHAG) will support the M & E Unit by providing data management and IT support at the level of the Principal Recipient (PR) and Sub-Recipients (SRs).
- The Officer will support data -related functions that may include data management, ensuring data quality and creating data strategy.S/he will also support real time troubleshooting of IT systems.
Recruitment Of Project Accountants
- The Project Accountant at Christian Health Association of Ghana (CHAG) will be responsible for monitoring the progress of the grant, investigating variances, analysing expenditure and ensuring timely disbursement of project funds.
- He/she will provide technical assistant to SRs for reviewing budgets as well as timely financial reporting, budgeting, financial management and project forecasting.
Recruitment Of Senior Technical Officer
- The TB/HIV Senior Technical Officer at Christian Health Association of Ghana (CHAG) will provide programmatic guidance and expertise to CHAG Zonal level HIV/TB implementation activities.
- He/she will coordinate the activities of the HW Sub-Recipients and TB Implementing Partners (IPs) consistent with the National Strategic Plans for either HIV or TB and Global Fund policies.
Recruitment Of Internal Auditor
- The Internal Auditor at Christian Health Association of Ghana will advise management on effective risk management, control and governance processes. He/she will determine the extent to which the organisation’s assets including stocks are accounted for, safeguarded and report accordingly.
- The Officer will strengthen and maintain internal control systems and ensure an efficient use of project resources in accordance an with the financial regulations of the Global Fund
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply