The University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the following positions; Accountant / Internal Auditor
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About Ghana Communication Technology University
Ghana Communication Technology University (GCTU), formerly Ghana Technology University College (GTUC), is now a full-fledged Public University as established by the Ghana Communication Technology University Act, 2020 (Act 1022).
- Massive Jobs At Ghana Communication Technology University
- Registrars At Ghana Communication Technology University
- Administrative Assistants At Ghana Communication Technology University
- Security Guards At Ghana Communication Technology University
- Procurement Officer At Ghana Communication Technology University
Qualifications and Experience
i. Applicant must possess a Master’s degree in a discipline relevant to any one of the above positions (such as Accounting, Finance, Audit, Procurement, Supply Chain, Architecture/Building, Technology/Civil Engineering, Land Economy, etc.);
ii. Must have been appointed to the rank being applied for by a recognized University or analogous institution;
iii. A candidate seeking appointment to the rank of Senior Accountant / Internal Auditor must have been appointed as Senior Accountant / Internal Auditor or analogous rank by a recognized university or analogous institution; OR
iv. A candidate of an Senior Accountant / Internal Auditor or analogous rank who seeks appointment to the rank of Senior Internal Auditor will be appointed as Senior Internal Auditor for him/her to go through the promotion process of the University.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the GCTU Recruitment Portal at : https://jobs.gctu.edu.gh
- Then read through the job offer
- Then fill the GCTU Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit
- You are to Attach the following application materials (Application Letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, Certificates, and Letter of Appointment to Current Rank).
- You should state the Rank and Office or Unit you wish to apply for as the title of the Application Letter (E.G. APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF A SENIOR ASSISTANT REGISTRAR IN THE LEGAL UNIT).
- You are also to submit six (6) hard copies of the application materials DIRECTLY or by COURIER SERVICE to:
The Interim Registrar
Ghana Communication Technology University Tesano-Accra
Deadline for Application
Friday 5th February 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.