We are looking for dynamic and high-performance individuals ready for a career in a practice that is growing, stable, focused, stable and credible.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Upon joining the Tax team, individuals will receive training in taxation such as corporate, personal, international and indirect taxes as well as transfer pricing.
At PwC, you’ll belong to an inclusive community where diversity drives everything we do together. We’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce by working together as we realize the potential of our people, clients and society.
We’re living this commitment through our diversity initiatives which promote cultural, generational, disability, and gender inclusion.
- Completed your course of study from a recognized university by 30 September 2021 (Minimum of 2nd Class Upper division or its equivalent)
- Either have attained or are interested in attaining a professional designation
- Be dynamic, innovative and a self-motivator with a strong interest in taxation
- Be honest, hard-working and have the ability to maintain confidentiality
Other factors to be considered include
- Commitment to career and eagerness to take on responsibility and grow with our practice; and
- Passionate about solving problems
The PwC Professional is our global leadership development framework. It outlines the capabilities that we look for in all our people – from associate to partner level – that will help us to thrive as purpose-led and values-driven leaders.
We look for and develop these qualities in all our people:
I lead myself and others to make a difference and create a positive impact in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
I bring business knowledge, innovation and insight to create distinctive value for clients and PwC.
Technical and digital
I apply a range of technical, digital and other professional capabilities to deliver quality and value.
Global and inclusive
I operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends boundaries and embraces diverse perspectives.
I build relationships of high value, which are genuine and meaningful.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply button
- Then fill the Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit
CLOSING DATE : 31 August, 2021