The Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) has opened recruitment for university graduates to work as regional trainers in the upcoming nationwide population census. This is as reported by news portals such as the Ghana News Agency (GNA), peacefmonline and Ghanaweb. Applicants are therefore being recruited to participate in a Pre-Certification Training Programme of Trainers for Censuses.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Regional Trainers, who successfully complete the training programme, will be invited to work in their district of residence during the upcoming Population and Housing Census, which is scheduled for April to May 2021
About The Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment For University Graduates
- The training would equip participants with the tools to effectively communicate key concepts to Data Field Officers as well as build capacity in important areas such as presentation skills, classroom management, and leadership.
- the pre-certification of trainers would make them eligible to be trainers for all national censuses and surveys conducted by the Statistical Service.
- After completing the pre-certification programme and carrying out their duties as Regional Trainers, officers would be required to perform in other capacities such supervisors, monitors and report writers.
- The training programme would combine virtual with in-person modules and would run for four months from November 2020 to March 2021.
- The application process is free and eligible individuals with a first degree or equivalent experience as a trainer for censuses/surveys are encouraged to apply online through the link below
- Applications are opened until October 30th,2020 and however any further extension would be announced on the GSS website (www.statsghana.gov.gh) as well as the social media pages by the following links; https://www.facebook.com/statsghana or https://twitter.com/StatsGhana).
- Interested applicants can make enquiries by calling 059-147-6893, 020-685-0157, 055-162-5567, 059-147-6884,059-147-6895, WhatsApp to 059-147-6884 and email to; [email protected]
Application Procedures : How To Apply
The GSS therefore, invites interested goal-oriented University Graduates to follow the application procedures below to apply. There are no fees required to apply.