Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy. Job Title: Hospitality Attendant
• The primary responsibility is to render and promote quality patient care in a safe, pleasant and organised environment, in accordance with hospital policies and standards and to assist the registered and or enrolled nurse.
• The main task of the hospitality attendant is to help maintain the hygiene and comfort of the patient and to assist with routine ward housekeeping. This is a non-nursing role.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Post-school work experience in a private hospital will be an advantage.
• Experience in the Hospitality industry would be an advantage
• Good English verbal communication skills with patients, relatives and team members
• Able to exercise sound judgment and show initiative and able to understand and follow instructions
• Knowledge of appropriate use and care of ward equipment
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Halcom Management Services Recruitment Portal.
- Then fill the Halcom Management Services Recruitment form
- Upload your CV and required documents
- Then click on the submit button to submit