Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy. Job Title: Nursing Unit Managers (SNO)
(GENERAL, CASUALTY, MATERNITY, PAEDIATRICS, CATH LAB)
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the operational, clinical and financial management of the allocated nursing unit on a 24-hour basis.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree/Diploma in General Nursing
• Current Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana
• At least 2 years’ experience in a private hospital setting (not obligatory but preferred)
• Minimum 2 years proven leadership and management experience in the relevant clinical environment.
• Computer literacy
• Understanding of legislation and regulations relating to healthcare and the nursing profession
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Halcom Management Services Recruitment Portal.
- Then fill the Halcom Management Services Recruitment form
- Upload your CV and required documents
- Then click on the submit button to submit