Here is the currently ongoing Haywood-Sarbah Solutions jobs in Ghana 2020 and how to apply. Various Haywood-Sarbah Solutions jobs has been declared as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Sales Officer at Haywood-Sarbah Solutions
• Develop and execute business strategies to deliver growth in accordance with the local and international strategic plans in liaison with the CEO and Emerging Markets Chief Sales Officer
• Work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop the marketing plan and establish the special tests sales strategy
• Implement national sales program by developing field sales action plans to keep the company competitive and innovative and monitor effectiveness
• Monitor and drive the delivery of revenue targets for the company and set key performance indicators for all Regional Sales Managers and Supervisors in line with budget and agreed marketing plans
• Develop and recommend product positioning and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share
• Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion to Management and Group CSO.
· Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Perform any additional duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Apply: Business Development Executive at Agoojii Digital
- Apply: Sales Officer at Haywood-Sarbah Solutions
- Apply: Marketing Manager at Haywood-Sarbah Solutions
- Apply: Non Teaching And Teaching Vacancies At London College of International Business studies
- Apply: New Vacancy at British High Commission Accra
Recruitment Of Marketing Manager at Haywood-Sarbah Solutions
· Manage all marketing activities for the company and own the company Brand for the country
· Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
· Co-ordinate marketing campaigns and promotional activities with the sales department.
· Oversee the company’s marketing budget and plans.
· Develop and maintain an online (i.e. social media) presence for client’s business in coordination with EM Group policies and strategy
· Responsible for the creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
· Plan and implement marketing and promotional campaigns using all media (e.g. print, social media, etc)
· Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
· Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
· Identify locations to build a Blood Collection Point (BCP) in each major city in all the regions of Ghana
· Work with contractor(s) to renovate and/or rebuild the location to meet company standards etc.
· Work with other departments to ensure consistency of the look and feel of the company’s locations in Ghana.
· Put processes in place to ensure that all material, whether specifically related to marketing (e.g. campaign material) or not (e.g. letters to customers) conform to brand standards. Brand standards include Visual Identity. No deviations should be allowed.
· Responsible for ensuring that any commercial sponsorship opportunity is evaluated for commercial viability (relying on the Head of Marketing in the Group Office where necessary) and that the opportunity aligns with the company brand objectives.
· Provide support to the country CEO/ as champion for the brand and visual identity requirements, challenging senior management on any deviations that arise.