Ho Technical University, a public Tertiary Education Institution, located in the Volta Regional capital, Ho, Ghana, invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following Non-Teaching vacancies in the University
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
The Guidance & Counselling Officer is the Head of the Guidance & Counselling Office. Applicants shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision, and professionalism in their area of specialization.
Required Skills or Experience
- Applicant must hold a minimum of Master’s Degree in relevant field, preferably in Clinical Psychology, Social Psychology, or any other relevant qualification and must have at least eight (8) years post qualification experience.
- In addition, applicants must submit a short vision statement not exceeding three (3) pages outlining how he/she will address relevant issues of the Guidance & Counselling Office.
- Apply: Massive Jobs At Ho Technical University (HTU)
- Apply: Junior Assistant Registrar at Ho Technical University
- Apply: Junior Assistant Development Officer (Horticulturist) at Ho Technical University
- Apply: Senior Assistant Librarian at Ho Technical University
- Apply: Junior Assistant Quality Assurance Officer at Ho Technical University
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Candidates who meet the above criteria should download the appropriate Application Form (UAPB FORM 1A for Teaching positions and UAPB FORM 1B for Non-Teaching positions) from the Staff Portal on HTU’s Website, www.htu.edu.gh for completion.
- Ten (10) copies of the completed Application Form, with application letter, up to date CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts of academic record must be submitted to:
Ho Technical University,
Box HP 217,
- A set of the completed applications (folder appropriately labelled with position being applied for) should also be sent via email: [email protected]
- Closing Date: 07 August, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted