Ho Technical University, a public Tertiary Education Institution, located in the Volta Regional capital, Ho, Ghana, invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following Non-Teaching vacancies in the University
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
The Industrial Liaison Officer is the Head of the Liaison Office. Staff in this grade shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision, and professionalism in their area of specialization.
Required Skills or Experience
- Applicant must hold a minimum of a Master’s degree in the relevant field and must have at least six (6) years of post-qualification experience in senior management position in liaison activities in a tertiary institution, industry or any relevant public service organisation.
- Applicant must be computer literate and must be abreast of relevant software applications.
- In addition, applicants must submit a short vision statement not exceeding three (3) pages outlining how he/she will address relevant issues of the Industrial Liaison Office.
- Apply: Massive Jobs At Ho Technical University (HTU)
- Apply: Guidance And Counselling Officer at Ho Technical University
- Apply: Junior Assistant Registrar at Ho Technical University
- Apply: Junior Assistant Development Officer (Horticulturist) at Ho Technical University
- Apply: Senior Assistant Librarian at Ho Technical University
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Candidates who meet the above criteria should download the appropriate Application Form (UAPB FORM 1A for Teaching positions and UAPB FORM 1B for Non-Teaching positions) from the Staff Portal on HTU’s Website, www.htu.edu.gh for completion.
- Ten (10) copies of the completed Application Form, with application letter, up to date CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts of academic record must be submitted to:
Ho Technical University,
Box HP 217,
- A set of the completed applications (folder appropriately labelled with position being applied for) should also be sent via email: [email protected]
- Closing Date: 07 August, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted