Ho Technical University, a public Tertiary Education Institution, located in the Volta Regional capital, Ho, Ghana, invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following Non-Teaching vacancies in the University.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Job Title: Junior Assistant Development Officer (Horticulturist)
• Applicants shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in their area of specialization.
• Successful applicants shall be assigned responsibility as Horticulturist in the Grounds and Gardens unit and Facilities Manager in the Estates Unit of the Directorate.
- Apply: Massive Jobs At Ho Technical University (HTU)
- Apply: Guidance And Counselling Officer at Ho Technical University
- Apply: Junior Assistant Registrar at Ho Technical University
- Apply: Senior Assistant Librarian at Ho Technical University
- Apply: Junior Assistant Quality Assurance Officer at Ho Technical University
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must have a minimum of Master’s Degree in Horticulture or other relevant qualification PLUS a relevant professional qualification. Applicant must also be member of a relevant professional body in Ghana.
Location: Ho, Volta Region
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Candidates who meet the above criteria should download the appropriate Application Form (UAPB FORM 1A for Teaching positions and UAPB FORM 1B for Non-Teaching positions) from the Staff Portal on HTU’s Website, www.htu.edu.gh for completion.
- Ten (10) copies of the completed Application Form, with application letter, up to date CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts of academic record must be submitted to:
Ho Technical University,
Box HP 217,
- A set of the completed applications (folder appropriately labelled with position being applied for) should also be sent via email: [email protected]
- Closing Date: 07 August, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted