At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to continue building great relationships with new & existing clients. As an Account Executive, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping new & existing clients in growing their businesses.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You know all the key players in your assigned market and build great relationships with them
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business
- You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up to date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition
- Existing clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service (retention)
- The number of new clients is consistently increasing, by building a healthy pipeline of accounts in the region you are covering
More about you:
- You have an Engineering and/or a Commercial degree
- You are a Sales professional with 3 to 5 years’ experience in sales/client relations within the Enterprise, eCommerce, call center or banking sector
- You have strong sales skills (deal with C level) – Proven track record: achievements, successful sales & strong performance
- You have a SaaS Sales background
- You have CRM (Salesforce) skills
- You have excellent communications & listening skills.
- You take proactive and creative approaches to attend to clients’ needs.
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken)
- You are able to travel (national)
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Dollars & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, discounted corporate gym memberships, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects plus special requests… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Infobip Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the I’m Interested button
- Then fill the Infobip Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit