Here are the current International Community School (ICS) Teaching Jobs In Ghana This Month and how to apply. International Community School (ICS) Jobs In Ghana This Month has been declared as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of ICT Teachers at International Community School
• To teach in as differentiated a way as possible to meet the needs of all pupils.
• To ensure that homework, when given, is marked to provide timely feedback to pupils.
• Mark and evaluate student’s work and write reports.
• To maintain discipline so that the learning objectives of the class and the provisions of the School’s Health and Safety policy are met.
• To ensure that good study habits are developed in the class.
• To work closely with the Learning Support Department in order that the best methods are used for children with a Learning Difference.
• Liaise with parents on the subject
• To take part in the appraisal of his/her own work performance and must be prepared to assist in the appraisal and observation of colleagues where required.
• Will be a key member of the ICT Development Mandate carrying responsibility for effective use of ICT throughout the school.
• To operate within School policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety.
• To ensure as part of the School that reasonable measures are in place to ensure that the risks of harm to children’s welfare are minimized.
• To attend occasional teachers’ conferences, to form a relationship with the children outside the lesson time (for instance, at break time), and to deepen understanding of the young child through study.
• Any other duties reasonably requested by the school.
Recruitment Of Art Teachers at International Community School
· Teach knowledge and skills in art, including drawing, painting, lettering, and art history at the Secondary Level.
· Provide instruction by which students develop aesthetic concepts and appreciations and the ability to make qualitative judgments about art.
· Demonstrate techniques in activities such as drawing and painting
· Understand the versatility of acrylic paints: dry brushing, staining, layering, underpainting, monoprinting
· Understand a variety of “masters” techniques
· Knows and can apply elements of design and modern principles of art
· Knows the fundamentals and different approaches to drawing media technique
· Provide individual and small-group instruction to adapt the curriculum to the needs of students with varying intellectual and artistic abilities, and to accommodate a variety of instructional activities
· Instruct students in proper care and use of tools and equipment
· Organize storage areas and control use of materials, equipment and tools to prevent loss or abuse, and to minimize time required for distribution and collection