Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Execute Court Orders as Deputy Shett
- Serve court processes.
- Make entries into the Bailiff Process Book.
- Keep records of Service, Non-Service, and Execution. Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- West African Secondary School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
- Knowledge in Execution Processes
- Ability to read and understand court orders.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- High level of integrity
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified Applications should send their applications by post to the postal address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
- Apply: Massive Administrative And Teaching Jobs At Takoradi Technical University
- Massive Jobs at E.P College of Education (Teaching & Non-Teaching)
- Apply: Massive Non Teaching And Teaching Jobs At Sunyani Technical University
- Massive Jobs For Administrative And Teaching Staff At Accra Institute of Technology (AIT)
- Recruitment of Administrative, Technical & Teaching Staff at Gbewaa College of Education
The deadline for submission of applications is 19th January 2021
Note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.