The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Cashiers
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties
• Make assessment and file court process processes period issue receives and money is paid into court or bank.
• Make entries into cash book.
• Prepare bank reconciliation statement.
• Prepare Revenue and deposit returns.
• And any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• bachelor’s degree in accounting from a recognised accredited institution
• computer literacy in Microsoft Office application and the use of the internet.
• Ability to prepare bank reconciliation statement.
• Ability to write book of accounts.
• Knowledge in public sector finance.
• High-level integrity.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified Applications should send their applications by post to the postal address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
The deadline for submission of applications is 19th January 2021
Note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.