The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Court Clerks
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
• Arrange processes filed in docket.
• Write headings and index record books Make entries into the “Things
• Issue warrants
• Select cases/dockets.
• Prepare Statistical Returns
• Mark and register exhibits tendered
• Call cases
• Swear in witnesses.
• Prepares Cause List in court.
• Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences OR Business Administration OR Law from a recognised accredited institution.
• Computer literacy In Microsoft Office Application and use of Internet
• Good communication and writing skills in English Language
• Good interpersonal skills,
• High level of integrity.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified Applications should send their applications by post to the postal address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
The deadline for submission of applications is 19th January 2021
Note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.