The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Court Recorders
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
• Record, type court proceedings/directly transcribe court proceedings Type Court Orders, Letters of Administration and Judgments.
• Paste Court Orders, Rulings and Judgments in their various books.
• Type Cause List
• And any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized accredited institution OR Higher National Diploma (HND) in Secretaryship and Management with three (3) years work experience.
• Typing speed of 50 w.p.m.
• Good communication and writing skills in English language.
• Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office Application and use of the Internet.
• Good interpersonal skills High level of integrity.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified Applications should send their applications by post to the postal address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
The deadline for submission of applications is 19th January 2021
Note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.